14:00 - 15:30
Zentrum für digitales Lehren und Lernen
Anmeldung bis 22.03.2021, 23:59
After briefly introducing the main tools for online teaching supported at the University of Graz, this webinar will introduce selected methods for synchronous and asynchronous online teaching settings. Participants of this webinar will learn how to foster social presence in digital settings with different teaching methods, with a focus on collaboration and engagement of learners to support them in achieving their learning goals. Other aspects covered are how to have students share responsibilities of e-moderation in online classrooms to assist teachers and how to use methods for online socialization to create more active and engaged student groups in online settings.
The webinar includes the following topics:
* Overview: Digital Tools for Online Teaching at the University of Graz
* Selected Methods for Teaching with Moodle
* Selected Methods for Synchronous Teaching via Videoconference
* E-Moderation in Synchronous and Asynchronous Online Settings
* Designing "Good" Online Activities
* How to Strengthen Online Learning Communities
* Tips and Good Practice Examples for Teaching Online
This webinar is targeted specifically towards English-speaking employees at the University of Graz and/or those who are teaching in English.