We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Innovation Systems & Policy is seeking to hire new Ingenious Partners for our location in Vienna:
- Center for Innovation Systems & Policy -
- Our Center for Innovation Systems & Policy is a think tank in national and international research and innovation networks and it is a key partner for public administration, companies, universities and research institutions.
- As part of our international and interdisciplinary team of experts, you will conduct research related to technology and innovation policy, transformation and on related topics with focus on current and future societal challenges.
- Together with your team you work in applied research projects, conducted in cooperation with national and international partners.
- You apply concepts of transformation research with focus on research, infrastructure (e.g., energy and mobility) and innovation policy and further develop them within your team.
- You support the development of innovative policy measures and strategic governance tools to accelerate transformation processes, especially in cities.
- You prepare research results in a comprehensible way for target groups in politics, business, and science.
- You contribute to establishing new forms of research, technology, innovation, and infrastructure policy.
- You bridge the gap between transformation research and practical implementation.
- You publish your results in scientific, policy oriented and social media channels.
- You contribute to project acquisition and to the satisfaction of our customers and partners.
Your qualification as an Ingenious Partner
What to expect:
- Master's degree in a relevant social or economic discipline, spatial planning, geography, or related fields; first practical experience or a PhD degree is a plus.
- Interest in analyzing and developing transformative policies in an urban context
- First experience in managing national or international research projects is desired
- Strong analytical skills and systems perspective
- Qualitative and quantitative methodological skills; experience with mixed methods is an asset
- Responsibility, teamwork, and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 45.836,-- The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of diversity is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female candidates!
Please submit your application including CV, certificates, and cover letter in which you describe your specific research interests and your methodological strengths, online.
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.