We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Energy is seeking to hire new Ingenious Partners for our location in Vienna:
- Center for Energy -
- AIT’s Integrated Digital Urban Planning team focuses on researching and applying innovative tools and methods for the computational design of resilient and sustainable cities in an interdisciplinary manner.
- Together with a team of experts you are pioneering new ways to develop and apply novel computational urban design approaches in an international project environment.
- You enlarge the professional cooperation network of the organization and support the acquisition of new projects through communication with existing partners and actively approaching new partners.
- As an experienced urbanist, you are the driving force for creating new computational models (e.g., parametric approaches for the rapid generation of design variants) and applying them in complex urban planning projects.
- You are responsible for acquiring and managing international urban planning projects and communicate with customers for developing new services and tools.
- You use your technical skills to inspire your colleagues with creative combination of urban design concepts and computer based urban models and interact with our City Intelligence Lab .
- You successfully acquire, develop and lead relevant projects with clients and achieve a real impact by assisting urban design and planning with novel digital techniques for the urban development practice of the future.
- In this role you become part of a well-established organization and international player in applied research for innovative urban design and planning solutions.
- You benefit from a highly innovative environment in the field of digital resilient cities, flat hierarchies, and a great room for creative maneuver.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner
:Master’s degree in Architecture, Urbanism, Spatial or Urban Planning, or related fields
What to expect:
- Several years of professional experiences in international urban planning projects
- Proven knowledge in design computation tools like Grasshopper for Rhino3D (knowledge in GIS would be an advantage)
- Experience in biding processes including the writing of client proposals and project management
- Experiences with data-driven design and scripting languages are an asset (e.g., Processing, Python)
- Very good English language and presentation skills are essential, German language skills are an asset
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 49.532,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of gender diversity is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants! Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates online. For further information please contact:
Dr. Stefan SEER, stefan.seer(
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.