We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Low-Emission Transport is seeking to hire new Ingenious Partners for our location in Vienna:
- Center for Low-Emission Transport -
- You will have the chance to work on cutting edge technologies within our modern state-of-the-art laboratories.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team of scientists, students, engineers and technicians.
- You will help developing the next generation of energy storage materials for a sustainable electromobility.
- You develop new materials for energy storage applications and characterise them using techniques such as XRD, SEM and TGA/DTA – particular focus on solid state technologies.
- You gain first experiences in project acquisition, definition and proposal writing.
- You start to build a network with both industrial and academic partners.
- You write scientific publications and support other scientists in doing so.
- You supervise international interns, Master students and PhDs.
- Your results contribute to the success of our current research and development projects.
- You actively support applications for new projects.
- You establish new methods and processes within our post-Lithium-Ion team.
- Your results will build your expertise and international recognition within the area.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner
What to expect:
- You hold a completed MSc (preferably PhD or close to completion thereof) degree in chemistry, physics or materials science
- You have first experiences in electrochemical characterisation and materials development for energy storage (use of Maccor, Biologic or comparable systems)
- You have experiences in Lithium-ion technologies, but ideally have had first experiences with solid-state battery materials
- You have good experience in materials synthesis and working in a chemical laboratory
- You are a good communicator and highly motivated team player
- Very good English (written and spoken at technical level), German desirable, but not necessary
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 45.836,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of women is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants! Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates online.
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.